Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bourbon Milk Coffee Roll Cake ふわまき ミルクコーヒーケーキ



I have another Fuwamaki cake to try! Last time I reviewed the milk roll cake by the same company and Yasu and I both really loved it.

This one is the same deal, except it's milk coffee flavour. The outside is predominately light brown with white spots and it has two types of cream inside - coffee cream and milk cream.

The sponge cake is beautiful and soft like a cloud pillow, the same as last time. The brown coloured sponge tastes like chocolate and the white dots taste like milk. The coffee flavour comes from the coffee cream inside the roll cake.



This is so beautifully fresh - how do they do it? It could have been baked fresh this morning, that is how soft it is. The cream is so fluffy and light and full of flavour.

What can I say but that this is divine? Seriously. Go buy one! or two... or maybe three!



Brand: Bourbon
Calories per pack: 180
Website: http://www.bourbon.co.jp

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, this is just as cute as the last one. And it seems like it'll taste even better as it's coffee flavored. If I ever see these around, I'll be sure to snatch it up.

Post a Comment